Make a video, write a poem, create an info-graphic tell a story that expresses what you've learned about the importance of knowing that all brains are wired differently. Add your creation to your portfolio.
This week's activities
- learn that all brains are wired differently and explore the implications of this concept to learning
- watch and discuss about a movie segment that exemplifies the concept that brains are wired differently
- experience themselves how schemas can shape how we learn
- learn about the importance of triggering existing neuronal networks in the EFL classroom
- share their findings with their peers