Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Dopamine & Music


Week 2

Task 3
Expanding Learning


Task: Check this word cloud with concepts, words, expressions related to the emotional brain.
Choose the ones you'd like to explore more in depth and go on a Web search to expand your knowledge about it.




See what's going on in participants' discussion here.


I chose Dopamine from the word cloud. Since I teach piano playing, here is what I've found about 




Very interesting! Watch these two short video clips and I'm sure you will be amazed! :)


6 comments:

  1. Dear Maja,

    Thanks so much for sharing these amazing videos. Actually, I love to watch videos when learning something new to reading about it. If you have time, please visit my blog and leave a comment to me. Here is a link to my week 2 reflections: Do you have Tonys in your classes?

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Azhar! I like to watch videos while learning and I've just thought that I could use them more in my teaching as well! :) I'm sure my students would enjoy them too. :) Don't you think? :)
      Your blog is amaaazing! :) Thank you!

      Delete
    2. Dear Maja,
      Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I agree with you that students love to watch videos because they involve more than one sense. I think that YouTube will be our 21st century teacher.

      Delete
  2. I teach English in Kindergarten in Argentina and love using music and songs in class. I'm no expert, but I'm sure it works! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these videos. They were the highlight of my Week 2. They really inspired me a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Marineide. I am glad that you like them. Thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete